Spring 2017 Career Expo
Thursday, March 23, 2017 | Noon - 3 p.m. | University Hall
Career Expo is designed to offer LMU students and alumni a chance to gather literature, explore job and internship opportunities, and meet with potential employers. CPD recommends that students dress professionally (business attire) when attending this event. This is your first opportunity to make a great impression with employers, so be prepared. To stay updated, follow CPD on Facebook and Twitter.
“A Career Coach helped develop my resume, provided interview tips – making me feel more confident going into professional opportunities.”
~Ricardo M. Sosa, '16
Student Career Expo Checklist
- Review the Career Expo Guide
- Update Your Resume - Our drop-in hours are M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Von der Ahe 135
- Download LMU Career Fair Plus to view the Complete Employer Listing, Interactive Floor Plan, Event Details and more. Search for LMU Career Fair Plus on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Research Employers - Visit LionJobs today to view a list of participating employers.
- Visit LionJobs - View event details and submit your resume to employers attending the expo through the "Events" tab. Click on the event you are interested in and then RSVP - you can RSVP to the fair in general and/or express interest in a specific employer.
- Attend Career Expo Prep Week (see below) - Attend one of these 30 minute sessions to learn how to prepare and what to expect at the career expo to maximize your visit with employers.
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and dress for success.
- Get your new LinkedIn headshot at our complimentary photo booth!
“CPD taught me the importance of tackling internships early on and how to be proactive about my career path.”
~Alexandra Meeks, '15 | Political Science & Journalism, Producer’s Assistant, CNN International
Career Expo Prep Week
March 20 - 22 | 12:15 P.M. | VDA 236
March 20 - 22 | 4:15 P.M. | VDA 190
RSVP through LionJobs
Career Expo Bootcamp
30-minute sessions designed to help you explore careers, build conﬁdence, and make connections:
- Polish resumes and cover letters
- Strategize and research employers
- Maximize networking time
- Stand out as a top candidate