May 2018 Career Trek: Southern California
Discover Career Paths in a variety of industries ranging from sports and entertainment to business, law, and real estate.
Make industry connections with LMU alumni and affiliates from companies that may include Enterprise, FoxSports, LA Clippers, Target, Turner Sports, and more. Sophomore, Junior, Senior and recent graduate student athletes are encouraged to apply.
Monday, May 7 - Tuesday, May 8, 2018 (breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided).
Cost: $40 (scholarships available based on financial need)
Interested students are strongly encouraged to attend an information session prior to applying.
Students must be available to attend all event components to be considered. This trek will include access to professionals working in a variety of industries. Apply via this website by Friday, April 6.
- Cost: $40 fee (includes ground transportation and meals). Scholarships available based on financial need.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to attend at least one information session:
- Tuesday, April 3, 5:30-6:30 pm, VDA 190
- Wednesday, April 4, 2:30-3:30 pm, VDA 190
- Thursday, April 5, 10-11 am, VDA 241
- Friday, April 6, 2-3 pm, VDA 190
Contact Liz Connolly, Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement and Liberal Arts, at email@example.com