Fall 2017 Career Trek: Los Angeles
Discover the Los Angeles Arts & Cultural Workforce!
Make industry connections with LMU alumni and affiliates from Center Theatre Group, LA County Arts Commission, MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art), P.S. Arts and the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts. Sophomore, Junior and Senior students of any major are encouraged to apply.
Thursday, October 12 - Saturday, October 14, 2017 (Buses will depart campus at 3:30 p.m. on Thursday.)
Interested students are required to attend an information session prior to applying.
Students must be available to attend all event components to be considered. This trek will include access to professionals working in performing arts, visual arts, arts administration, and arts education. Apply via this website by Sunday, September 17. You must also attend one of the info sessions as part of your application.
- Cost: $85 fee (includes transportation, live performance tickets, and meals). Scholarships available based on financial need.
All applicants must attend at least one information session:
- Wednesday, September 6, 9:30 a.m., VDA 241
- Thursday, September 7, 9:30 a.m., VDA 241
- Friday, September 8, 9:30 a.m., VDA 237
- Monday, September 11, 4:30 p.m., VDA 241
- Tuesday, September 12, 4:30 p.m., VDA 241
- Wednesday, September 13, 4:30 p.m., VDA 190
- Friday, September 15, 2 p.m., VDA 241