Spring 2017 Career Trek: Sacramento
The goal of LMU Career Treks is to bring students into the workplaces of alumni in order to expose them to potential careers and broaden their understanding of various industries and occupations, depending on their interest and major. This event will leverage Loyola Marymount University’s well positioned and successful alumni and friends in Sacramento who are excited to share their insight and personal career paths with students.
- Why: Make industry connections in Sports Entertainment and Government
- Who: Sophomore, Junior and Senior students of any major are encouraged to apply
- When: Thursday , March 30 - Friday, March 31, 2017
Students must be available to attend all event components to be considered
- Where: Sacramento, CA
- How: Apply through LionJobs by Friday, March 3 at 5 p.m.;
- Cost: $50 fee (includes transportation, hotel, and meals). Scholarships available based on financial need.
Fill out the application on LionJobs, upload your polished resume, and share a link to a 60 second video* that shows you answering the following 4 questions:
- What career ideas or plans do you have for yourself?
- Why do you want to participate in Career Trek?
- What do you hope to take away from the event?
- How have other experiences prepared you to network and interact successfully with alumni?
*Content, not video quality, will be evaluated