All students are encouraged to formalize their internships using the Online Internship Agreement, and many internship course instructors require this.
- The Online Internship Agreement is only used to verify – for your course instructor – that you are fulfilling the requirements of the instructor
- The Online Internship Agreement does not serve to enroll you in a course of any kind, and is not necessary to apply for Summer Housing
Beginning May 2016, the Online Internship Agreement has moved to LionJobs.
- If seeking course credit, be sure to enroll in your internship course prior to beginning the Online Internship Agreement;
- From the LionJobs homepage, click on “Internships” in the “Shortcuts” list;
- Click “Add New” to begin an Online Internship Agreement;
- Once you have completed the form, click “Submit”; the Online Internship Agreement will be sent to CPD, your Internship Supervisor, and your Internship Course Instructor for approval;
- Once the Online Internship Agreement is marked “Approved” by all parties, you can “Track Hours” and “Edit” the Agreement as necessary using the drop-down menu to the right that corresponds to the internship you are seeking to edit
The creation and completion of the documentation process is the student’s responsibility. Students should be aware of any course deadlines when returning completed paperwork for for-credit internships.