Career and Professional Development is proud to offer students innovative technology for career management. LionJobs is our way to link LMU students and alumni to internship and employment opportunities, on and off campus. From child care and tutoring jobs, to full time executive level positions, this is the house where all of our opportunities live. Some features of LionJobs include:
- Finding Jobs and Internships
- Registering for CPD events, on and off campus
- Scheduling On-Campus Interviews with potential employers
- Uploading your resume and cover letter for review by our specialists
Career and Profesional Development’s Online Database
Log onto the LionJobs website using your MyLMU username and password.
Updating Your LionJobs Profile
Personal and Academic Profile
Your Profile is automatically updated nightly with the information you provided in your PROWL account.
Resume, Cover Letter, Transcript, etc.
- Click on the “document” tab on the navigation bar on the left.
- Select “Add New.”
- Label your document (Example: Rob Villarosa Deloitte Cover Letter).
- Choose Document type then click “Choose File” to select the file you wish to upload.
- Click “Submit.”
- You will receive an email when your document has been approved. You may save up to 10 documents.
Your first document is automatically approved by CPD within one business day. However, students are highly encouraged to meet with a CPD Peer Advisor and schedule an appointment with a CPD career coach to further enhance the document.
Job Search: LionJobs
Internship and job postings for LMU students and alumni
- Click on the “Jobs” tab and select “Jobs”.
- Browse the listing of on-campus and off-campus jobs (part time and full time) and internships.
- Choose several search variations in the “Positions Type” drop- down menu. Search all options (“Job Function,” “Industry,” “Keyword”) one at a time to see all available positions.
- Once you find one with a job that interests you, click on the job title.
- At the right side of the page, you will be able to see your Application Status.
- You can mark a job as “favorite” to go back to later
Schedule an Appointment
All student appointments can be made online through LionJobs by requesting a CPD coaching appointment under "Shortcuts." During business hours, walk-in appointments are available with CPD Peer Advisors.
If you are scheduling a mock interview appointment, please note that you will need to schedule a 1 hour appointment. You will therefore need to schedule two consecutive, 30 minute appointments with the same coach.
For further assistance, please contact CPD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.338.2871.