Need help preparing for an upcoming interview?
Use Big Interview, LMU’s interview prep tool!
For the best experience, complete a CPD Practice Interview using these instructions.
- Login to lmu.edu/biginterview using your LMU username and password
- Complete the Big Interview Fast Track Curriculum
- Visit careers.lmu.edu/biginterview-fast-track to start the curriculum
- Follow the instructions to completion
- Complete a CPD Practice Interview
- Choose a specific company you want to work at and even a specific role or department at that company. The practice interview will ask you questions where you will need to be able to refer to the company and role you choose.
- Visit one of the following links to start the interview
- Early-career students who are interviewing for on-campus jobs, part-time jobs, and internships: careers.lmu.edu/biginterview-internship-part-time
- Graduating students who are interviewing for full-time jobs: careers.lmu.edu/biginterview-full-time
- Graduate students and experienced undergraduates who are interviewing for jobs for experienced professionals: careers.lmu.edu/biginterview-mid-career
- Record and save your answers
- Submit the completed interview
- Self-Review your recorded answers
- Share the assignment review request link with a mentor, friend, or LMU faculty advisor
- Share feedback about your Big Interview experience with CPD by visiting lmu.edu/biginterviewsupport.
How do I book an interview prep appointment with CPD?
You can make an interview prep appointment with CPD in Handshake. Prior to the start of your appointment, you must complete a CPD Practice Interview in Big Interview using the instructions above.
How do I complete assignments in Big Interview?
If you have been assigned coursework in Big Interview as part of an LMU course or program, follow the instructions given to you by your course instructor.