Thursday, September 17, 2020 | 12:00 - 3:00 p.m. | University Hall
Career Expo is designed to offer LMU students and alumni a chance to gather literature, explore job and internship opportunities, and meet with potential employers. CPD recommends that students dress professionally when attending this event. This is your first opportunity to make a great impression with employers, so be prepared. To stay updated, follow CPD on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Student Career Expo Checklist
- Review the Career Expo Guide
- Upload your resume to VMock or visit CPD during drop-in hours, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Von der Ahe 135
- Download LMU Career Fair Plus to view the Complete Employer Listing, Interactive Floor Plan, Event Details and more. Search for LMU Career Fair Plus on the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Research Employers - Visit Handshake today to view a list of participating employers.
- Visit Handshake - View event details and submit your resume to employers attending the expo through the "Events" tab. Click on the event you are interested in and then RSVP - you can RSVP to the fair in general and/or express interest in a specific employer.
- Attend Career Expo Prep Week (see below) - Attend one of these 30 minute sessions to learn how to prepare and what to expect at the career expo to maximize your visit with employers.
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and dress for success.
- Get your new LinkedIn headshot at our complimentary photo booth!
“A Career Coach helped develop my resume, provided interview tips – making me feel more confident going into professional opportunities.”
~Ricardo M. Sosa, LMU Alumnus