All-Industries Virtual Career Fair | March 23, 2023
LMU's Career and Professional Development (CPD) encourages you to join us for the All-Industries Virtual Career Fair on March 23, 2023. One of our largest events of the Spring, the Fair draws ambitious Lions from all majors and class levels and connects you with them. Please join us for this opportunity to meet our talented students and to promote your full-time, part-time and internship opportunities.
Previous registrants have included the American Red Cross, City Year, Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), Teach for America, and more.
To stay updated follow CPD on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- What: All-Industries Virtual Career Fair
- When: March 23, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Handshake Virtual Career Fair Platform
- Who: The Fair is open to employers in all industries and fields looking to hire for internship, part-time and full-time opportunities
Fees & Payments
The Career Fair registration fee includes:
- Unlimited representatives from your company or organization
- Five 30-minute group* meetings that accommodate up to 50 students each. Multiple recruiters can attend, talk with students, and share their screen.
- 10-minute 1:1 meetings* with students hosted by up to 15 recruiters
- Access to student profiles and public resumes, as well as messaging tools to engage with students at the Fair
*Visit Handshake Support to learn more about the employer scheduling process.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position within your organization
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered
- Without written permission from the Director of Employer Engagement, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any virtual recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients
|Non-Profit/Government||Before 3/5: $150 | After 3/5: $200|
|LMU-Affiliated Group/Department||No cost to participate|
|Start-Ups**||Before 3/5: $200 | After 3/5: $250|
|For-Profit/Private Sector||Before 3/5: $300 | After 3/5: $350|
|*All fees are non-refundable.
**Limited time only. Companies with fewer than 200 employees founded within the past three years.
Employer registration deadline for early access is March 5th.
Contact Careers and Professional Development at email@example.com