All-Industries Virtual Career Fair | March 23, 2023
The All-Industries Virtual Career Fair is designed to offer LMU students and alumni a chance to explore job and internship opportunities and connect with potential employers. CPD recommends that students dress professionally when attending this event. You are encouraged to visit CPD's career closet known as Mane Apparel if you are need of borrowing professional attire. This is your first opportunity to make a great impression with employers, so come prepared.
To stay updated on this event and others, follow CPD on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- What: All-Industries Virtual Career Fair
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Where: The Handshake Virtual Career Fair platform
- Who: The Fair is open to students from all class levels and majors, including graduate students and alumni
Participant Virtual Career Fair Checklist
- Create/revise your LinkedIn profile (you will want to connect with employers after the Fair to thank them, stay in touch and ask for an informational interview)
- Update your reume utilizing our resume guide and drop-in to meet with a peer advisor for resume feedback
- Research Employers - Visit Handshake today to view a list of participating employers
- Visit Handshake - View Fair details, sign up for 1:1 and group sessions, and submit your resume to employers attending the Fair through the "Events" tab. Click on the event you are interested in and then RSVP.
- Attend Career Fair Prep (see below) - Participate in one of these 30 minute sessions to learn what to expect at the Fair to maximize your time with employers
- Have a list of questions ready to ask employers about their company culture, hiring process/timeline, and skills they look for in candidates
“A Career Coach helped develop my resume, provided interview tips – making me feel more confident going into professional opportunities.”
~Ricardo M. Sosa, LMU Alumnus
“CPD taught me the importance of tackling internships early on and how to be proactive about my career path.”
~Alexandra Meeks, LMU Alumna
Networking+Career Fair Prep
Stay tuned for more information