Career Trek: Chicago
Discover Career Paths in Law, Nonprofit and Social Services, and Public Policy and make industry connections with LMU alumni and affiliates from companies and organizations that may include BatesCarey LLP, Gallagher, IFF, Interfaith Youth Core, Nielsen, and more.
Students must be available to attend all event components to be considered. This trek will include access to professionals working in Law, Nonprofit and Social Services, and Public Policy.
Dates: Saturday, March 9 – Wednesday, March 13. Most meals provided
Cost: $300 fee (includes airfare, ground transportation, and meals). Scholarships available based on financial need (see application for more details).
Application Deadline: Thursday, January 24
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students are encouraged to apply.
Interested students are strongly encouraged to attend an information session prior to applying.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to attend an information session:
- Tuesday, December 4, 10-11 am, VDA 190
- Wednesday, December 5, 11 am-12 pm, VDA 190
- Wednesday, January 16, 11 am-12 pm, VDA 241
- Thursday, January 17, 5-6 pm, VDA 241
- Friday, January 18, 2-3 pm, VDA 241
- Wednesday, January 23, 11:30 am-12:30 pm, ECC 1857 (UNH)
- Thursday, January 24, 10-11 am, ECC 1857 (UNH)
Contact Liz Connolly, Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement and Liberal Arts, at firstname.lastname@example.org