Thursday, March 18, 2020 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m PDT
LMU's Career and Professional Development (CPD) invites you to join us for the Gov+NonProfit: Virtual Career Fair on March 18, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m PDT. One of our largest event of the Spring, the Fair draws ambitious Lions from all majors and connects you with them. Please join us for this opportunity to meet our talented students and to promote your full-time and internship opportunities.
Previous registrants have included American Red Cross, City Year, Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), Teach for America, and more.
- What: Gov+NonProfit: Virtual Career Fair
- When: Thursday, March 18, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PDT
- Where: The Handshake virtual career fair platform
- Who: The fair is open to employers in the industries of Government and Non-Profit, or those recruiting for Government or Non-Profit positions.
Fees & Payments
The Career Fair registration fee includes:
- Unlimited Representatives
- Five 30-minute group* meetings that accommodate up to 50 students each. Multiple recruiters can attend, talk with students, and share their screen.
- 10-minute 1:1 meetings* with students hosted by up to 15 recruiters.
- Access to student profiles and public resumes, as well as messaging tools to engage with students at the fair.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position within your organization.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Without written permission from the Director of Employer Engagement, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any virtual recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients.
|For Profit/Private Sector||$300|
|*All fees are non-refundable.
**Limited time only. Companies with fewer than 200 employees founded within the past 3 years.
The Gov+NonProfit Employer registration deadline is Friday, March 5th.
Contact Angelina Lee at email@example.com.