Thursday, March 17, 2022 | 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. PDT
The All-Industries Virtual Career Fair is designed to offer LMU students and alumni a chance to explore job and internship opportunities and meet with potential employers. CPD recommends that students dress professionally when attending this event. This is your first opportunity to make a great impression with employers, so be prepared. To stay updated, follow CPD on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- What: All-Industries Virtual Career Fair
- When: Thursday, March 17, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PDT
- Where: The Handshake virtual career fair platform
- Who: The fair is open to all class levels and majors
Student Virtual Career Fair Checklist
- Review the
- Upload your resume to or visit CPD during
- Research Employers - Visit Handshake today to view a list of participating employers.
- Visit Handshake - View event details, sign up for 1:1 and group sessions. and submit your resume to employers attending the fair through the "Events" tab. Click on the event you are interested in and then RSVP.
- Attend Career Fair Prep (see below) - Attend one of these 30 minute sessions to learn how to prepare and what to expect at the career fair to maximize your visit with employers.
“A Career Coach helped develop my resume, provided interview tips – making me feel more confident going into professional opportunities.”
~Ricardo M. Sosa, LMU Alumnus
“CPD taught me the importance of tackling internships early on and how to be proactive about my career path.”
~Alexandra Meeks, LMU Alumna
Networking+Career Fair Prep
Stay tuned for more information.