Legal Professions & Criminal Justice
Where Lions Have Interned
Experiential learning opportunities are key when investigating careers, whether through internships, job shadowing, or informational interviews. Below is a list of locations where LMU students have completed experiential learning activities.
- Center for Juvenile Law and Policy
- Children’s Law Center of California
- Cox Castle & Nicholson, LLP
- L.A. Superior Court
- Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
- Martinian and Associates Inc.
- Nave and Cortell
- Loyola Immigrant Justice Clinic
- O’Melveny & Myers, LLP
- Office of California Attorney General, Kamala Harris
- Orange County District Attorney Office
- Princess Cruises