The Jesuit Career Center Consortium is a partnership of Jesuit university and college Career Centers in which students and recent alumni can receive a uniform set of services and assistance with internship and job searches from the Career Centers for all students and recent alums at the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities nationally.
Basic Services Offered:
- Students and recent alumni from the 28 colleges and universities will have access to the job/internship listings from other Jesuit schools.
- Students and recent alumni will be able to attend all career fairs and other career events sponsored by the Career Centers at other Jesuit schools.
- Students and recent alumni will be able to attend job search and career workshops and seminars sponsored by the Career Center at most other Jesuit schools.
Reciprocal Services vary depending on the institution, and may include:
- Access to employment & internship postings
- Career management consultations
- Networking opportunities through career fairs
- Assistance with career & internship resource materials
- Access to career preparation workshops
Request Reciprocity from another Jesuit institution
LMU students and alumni must contact Career and Professional Development in order to request reciprocity from an alternate Jesuit university or college. Please complete the form below, and a CPD Staff member will contact you shortly. For additional information please contact us at 310.338.2871 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting Reciprocity from LMU
Contact your own Jesuit university's Career Center and request that an email be sent to Loyola Marymount University's Career and Professional Development office at email@example.com for reciprocity of career services, and include the following information:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Your School Name
- Year of Graduation
The following Loyola Marymount University career services are available free of charge for up to six (6) months to our reciprocal clients:
- Access to LionJobs, LMU’s online job listings (Registration for a LionJobs account can be obtained through our office)
- Entrance to career fairs, seminars, and special events
Career counseling appointments are also available; the fee for this service is $50 per hour.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.338.2871.