Loyola Marymount University students and alumni are industry leaders in Southern California and beyond. Our candidates bring a strong academic preparedness to their chosen field, in addition to a sound understanding of workplace ethics. Through participating in On-Campus Recruiting (OCR), employers meet students, recent graduates, and alumni poised to contribute to the success of their organization.
OCR complements an organization’s recruitment efforts by providing a convenient space, easy scheduling, and general support for recruiters wishing to hold initial screening interviews with students. Full-time positions are generally focused on – and marketed to – graduating seniors, while internship opportunities usually seek candidates who are sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
We offer convenient scheduling of interview dates, private interviewing facilities, and effective on-campus publicity for your company.
- Fall Registration: June 1 (open until booked)
- Fall Interviews: September – November
- Spring Registration: December 1 (open until booked)
- Spring Interviews: January - April
To register for an OCR in Handshake, follow these steps:
- Sign-in to Handshake or create an account through the Employer Registration process
- For more information about posting jobs and internships, see Post a Job or Internship
- To schedule interviews, click the “On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)” tab
- Under “Schedules”, click “Request a Schedule”
- Enter the details of your OCR scheduling requests and click “Submit”
Company information, job descriptions, resume submissions and interview schedules are all managed on-line through Handshake. Reservations should be made as early as possible. There is $100 per room charge for this program. For more information and to reserve an interview date, please contact Career and Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To locate on-campus interview postings, visit Handshake.