Thursday, April 4, 2019 | 4 - 6 p.m. | University Hall
Career and Professional Development (CPD) and the School of Education (SOE) invite you to Recruit Ed: LMU's Education Job Fair, on Thursday, April 4, 2019, from 4 - 6 p.m., in University Hall. Designed for education-focused students and alumni, Recruit Ed provides opportunities for organizations to connect one-on-one with LMU talent. Our students and alumni have expertise in school and community counseling, educational leadership, policy and administration, PreK-12 teaching, higher education, and school psychology. If you are seeking bright and passionate individuals for your organization who are making a difference in classrooms and communities, you'll definitely want to join us for this unique event.
The following education-related recruiters have participated in similar LMU events in the past: Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Bright Star Schools, Counseling Partners of Los Angeles, Culver City Unified School District, Department of Catholic Schools-Onward Leaders, Environmental Charter Schools, KIPP LA Schools, LAUSD, Outreach Concern, Para Los Ninos, Redondo Beach Unified School District and more.
Registration now open
Recruit Ed registration fee includes:
- Registration for two representatives (There is a $25 charge for each additional representative. No more than four representatives can be accommodated per table.)
- Complimentary parking
- One 6‐foot rectangular table with linen
- Recruiter reception immediately following Fair at 6 p.m. in Roski Dining Hall
- Access to electrical power is limited. Please note you must bring your own 25-50 foot power cord, audio visual, and computer equipment if required for your display.
(Feb. 20 - Mar. 21, 2019)
(After Mar. 21, 2019)
*All fees are non-refundable.
Before Recruit Ed
Participating employers may choose to ship displays and supplies before the Recruit Ed. Please note you will be responsible for shipping costs and any delays in delivery. We will hold your materials securely in our office until 3 p.m. the day of the fair at which time they will be placed at your assigned table. If you are planning to ship before the Recruit Ed, please follow these instructions.
Send Recruit Ed materials, displays, etc., to:
Attn: Kelley Stewart
Career and Professional Development
1 LMU Drive, Von der Ahe 135
Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
All displays and materials must be clearly marked with the following:
- Recruit Ed
- Your company name
- Total number of boxes you are shipping (i.e. 1 of 3)
After Recruit Ed
If you wish to ship your Recruit Ed materials and displays via UPS or Fed-Ex, after the event, please follow these steps:
- Complete all of your shipping forms in advance. All packages must have a complete pre-printed shipping label along with your company’s account number.
- Attach the completed shipping forms to your display cases, boxes, etc.
- After the event, your representatives should deliver your display cases, boxes of materials, etc. to the Employer Registration Table on site.
We are sorry that no other carriers will be available for pick-up, and we will not be responsible for shipping or holding displays with other shipping services.
Important Notice: LMU’s Career and Professional Development assumes no responsibility for damaged or undelivered parcels. We will make every effort to deliver your materials to your table, however we cannot be held responsible for undelivered items, damaged containers, or any other issues which may arise in the shipping of your materials to the event or back to your organization.
Local Area Hotels
LMU has compiled a list of local area hotels (in alpha order). Inclusion on this list does not imply the University's recommendation. Rates are subject to Hotel Blackout dates. LMU Preferred Rates are subject to change and availability.
The Recruit Ed will be held indoors in the University Hall Atrium at Loyola Marymount University. This can be found at A‐10 on the campus map. Please enter LMU via the front entrance off Lincoln Blvd/LMU Drive. Upon turning onto LMU Drive, University Hall is the first building on your right (labeled “UNH” on the campus map). After parking your vehicle, please take the elevator to Level G. Employer registration will be located right outside of the elevator lobby.
The Loyola Marymount University main campus is located in Westchester at 1 LMU Drive, approximately four miles north of the Los Angeles International Airport.
Please enter LMU via the front entrance off Lincoln Blvd/LMU Drive. Upon turning onto LMU Drive, University Hall is the first building on your right (labeled “UNH” on the campus map). Turn into the first driveway, labeled P2/P3. Follow the directional signage.
Please note - Whether arriving by personal vehicle, taxi or ride-share, please follow directional signage which will direct you to the P2 elevator which is the best and easiest access to Recruit Ed.
For your convenience, we have arranged for complimentary parking in the University Hall Parking Structure. Please enter LMU via the front entrance off Lincoln Blvd/LMU Drive. Upon turning onto LMU Drive, University Hall is the first building on your right (labeled “UNH” on the campus map). Turn into the first driveway, labeled P2/P3. Follow the directional signage.
Parking Code Instructions
All vehicles parked on LMU property are required to register with the Department of Parking and Transportation; please follow the parking code instructions listed below.
- Go to a Pay Station
- Activate by pushing any key. Please be patient, it can take a few moments to come back online
- Input your license plate number, hit okay
- Parking and Transportation utilizes license plate recognition (LPR) technology to identify registered vehicles, payment status, and their parking privileges. Your license plate acts as your permit number.
- If your vehicle has personalized plates, you must omit non-alphanumeric and special characters. Characters to omit include; spaces, dots, dashes, hearts, stars, and handprints.
- If your vehicle does not have a license plate, you may register using the last eight digits of your vehicle's VIN number. Please update your vehicle's information once your new plates have been received and installed.
- Redeem a Coupon Code - Please do not pay; rather you will be prompted to input a coupon code number. The parking code will be emailed to you two weeks prior to the event.
- Select option 5, “More Selections”
- Choose option 2, “101 – or More minutes”
- You will not be able to enter a coupon code under any other menu option
- This validates for the entire day and can be redeemed as early as 7:00 am the day of your visit
- Select the first option, “yes”, indicating you have a coupon code
- Enter the coupon code and press “OK” to finish
- If there is any issue with the code, please do not pay and notify Career and Professional Development who will inform the Parking and Transportation Dept. of the issue
- Take receipt. You do not need to display it on the dashboard.
- Take elevator to Level G
- Go to a Pay Station
Contact Hannah Bateman at email@example.com.