Update: Career Coaching Appointments
The LMU campus community continues to closely monitor the development of coronavirus (COVID-19). LMU’s first priority is the safety and well-being of our students and staff. For that reason, we will be temporarily suspending in-person appointments.
We are continuing to offer Zoom and phone appointments to our student and alumni populations. To make an appointment with a career coach, please select one of the following options:
Please visit LMU’s Coronavirus Website for the latest information and guidance. For updates about CPD programming and operations, please follow us on social media at @LMUCareers.
Thursday, March 19, 2020 | 5:30 - 7:30 P.M. | University Hall
Recruit Ed provides students and alumni pursuing careers in education with opportunities to connect one-on-one with recruiters from K-12, higher education and community mental health organizations that are actively hiring LMU talent. CPD recommends that students dress professionally when attending this event. This is your first opportunity to make a great impression with employers, so be prepared. To stay updated, follow CPD on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
New to Handshake?
Current LMU undergraduate and graduate students have accounts preloaded in the system. Your Handshake username and password details will be the same as your LMU log-in credentials.
Are you an Alumni without a Handshake account?
Alumni who have not yet activated their Handshake accounts will need to complete our online form at careers.lmu.edu/AlumniRSVP
Recruit Ed Checklist
- Review the Recruit Ed Guide
- Upload your resume to VMock or visit CPD during drop-in hours, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Von der Ahe 135
- Research Employers - Visit Handshake today to view a list of participating employers.
- Visit Handshake - View event details and submit your resume to employers attending the fair through the "Events" tab. Click on the event you are interested in and then RSVP - you can RSVP to the fair in general and/or express interest in a specific employer.
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and dress for success.
Canceled: Recruit Ed, Thursday, March 19, 2020
LMU’s first priority is the safety and well-being of our students and staff, and for that reason, Career and Professional Development has decided to switch Recruit Ed: Education Job Fair from an on-campus event to a virtual engagement opportunity.