Thursday, April 4, 2019 | 4 - 6 P.M. | University Hall
Recruit Ed provides students and alumni pursuing careers in education with opportunities to connect one-on-one with recruiters from K-12, higher education and community mental health organizations that are actively hiring LMU talent. CPD recommends that students dress professionally when attending this event. This is your first opportunity to make a great impression with employers, so be prepared. To stay updated, follow CPD on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Registration now open
RSVP through Handshake.
New to Handshake?
Current LMU undergraduate and graduate students have accounts preloaded in the system. Your Handshake username and password details will be the same as your LMU log-in credentials.
Are you an Alumni without a Handshake account?
LMU Alumni who graduated in Fall 2015 or more recently will have pre-populated accounts that can be accessed with LMU credentials. Alumni who graduated prior to Fall 2015 will need to register through our online form at careers.lmu.edu/AlumniRSVP
Recruit Ed Checklist
- Review the Recruit Ed Guide
- Upload your resume to VMock or visit CPD during drop-in hours, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Von der Ahe 135
- Research Employers - Visit Handshake today to view a list of participating employers.
- Visit Handshake - View event details and submit your resume to employers attending the fair through the "Events" tab. Click on the event you are interested in and then RSVP - you can RSVP to the fair in general and/or express interest in a specific employer.
- Bring your Student ID, copies of your resume and dress for success.